Friday, November 15, 2013

Norts!

After a long and uncomfortable day at school full of itchy collars and blisters, I always look forward to coming home and changing into comfy clothes. Big crew neck sweatshirts, nike shorts and fuzzy socks or slippers. You must be wondering, "Hey Danielle, why bold the word nike shorts?". Nike shorts or "norts" or "track shorts" are easily the best piece of clothing on this planet. I love the length of the shorts, not awkwardly long, but not so short and tight so that you feel comfy. 

Wearing these shorts with a big t-shirt or sweatshirt is literally the cutest thing in my opinion. Call me weird, but I literally get so happy when my shorts just barely peek from under my t-shirt. 

I love all of the different colors that these shorts come in, so happy and bright! Some days while running errands, I'll just wear a monogrammed t-shirt (or something like this), nike shorts, some cute sandals and like a watch or earrings to dress it up somehow while still being comfy.

In all honesty, if I could wear nike shorts to school, I probably would everyday.
The other day, I came across MONOGRAMMED norts on pinterest.. debating on whether or not to buy them. I mean monogram and norts all in one, might have to hop on that bandwagon. 

Basically, I just thought you all needed to hear of my slight obsession with nike shorts. Comment down below so I know I am not the only one!

Until next time..
Danielle



9 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this I love Nike shorts they are the best things ever invented... and I wish I could wear them everyday too that would be pretty amazing :))))

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Danielle, I Love how nike shorts are so comfortable! I wear them everyday after I get home from school! I wear them too much :) but at least I'm getting good use out of them! You should definitely get the monogrammed ones, they would love so cute with any t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with you Danielle! Nike shorts are the most comfortable thing in the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of girls at my school wear Nike shorts, I don't have anything monogrammed yet (believe it or not) but ahhh I think they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have one pair but I'm always in them! I even wear them to bed sometimes even though I bought them intending to wear them for actual jogging... Oops. I'll have to get myself some more! The idea of getting them monogrammed is really cute! I don't have anything monogram yet!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nike shorts or "norts" or "track shorts" are easily the best piece of ... nikejoggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy online Nike shorts combo and get exclusive offers for summer outfits. If you want to buy you can visit on our website:- brandtrendz.com

    ReplyDelete