Monday, November 25, 2013

Traveling 101: Airplane Outfit

Traveling 101
Airplane Outfit
I love traveling, well airplane traveling.. not really a fan of long car rides. Since Thanksgiving break is finally here, I know a lot of you are going to be traveling. Whether it be visiting Grandma in Colorado, or going to watch the parade in New York City (if so, I envy you), there is always a bit of traveling to do. I have a few tips and tricks for traveling in an airport and on the airplane!
Outfit
First things first, the outfit. It’s all about being comfy while on the plane. No one wants to have to strip in the middle of the airport for security, that’s why I like to keep things simple.
·         I always bring/wear a fleece, jacket, sweatshirt, etc. Even if it’s summer, those airplanes can get freeeeezing.
·        I normally wear a v-neck or any other soft cotton shirt in case I do want to take off the jacket.
·        As for pants, I normally wear leggings or yoga pants. I feel like I’m wearing pajamas and black leggings are easy to pair with anything.
·        To avoid having to retie your sneakers, wear a simple sandal or if it’s cooler out and you plan on bringing your boots, wear them. This will also give extra space in your suitcase.

·        As for makeup, I try not to wear any makeup while on the airplane because the air on the plane is recycled and just HORRIBLE for your skin.


5 comments:

  1. I love this post! I definitely agree with the leggings thing, I always wear them! Great essentials!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love your preppy view in life and fashion! It has kinda helped me to get inspirations and ideas on blogging! Thank you!
    -A

    http://afringedfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts Danielle! You're style is exactly like mine. Thanks for your fantastic tips!

    http://oneofakindlaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle! I hope you had fun in St. Louis! I live there and absolutely love it. Your blog is quickly becoming one my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on this need-to-know outfit!

    lifeinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete